"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." —Matthew 28:19
We support a number of local and foreign missionaries. From youth and international student programs in Pittsburgh to foreign missions work in Spain, Alaska, and many other locations, we are committed to the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ at home and wherever people in need of a Savior can be found.
Prayer shawl ministry
"Cast all your anxiety upon Him because He cares for you." —1 Peter 5:7
Prayer shawls and blankets are a reminder of the love of God to the sick, hurting, babies and those going through major life changes.
"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." —Matthew 28:20
- Sunday School: Sunday school classes for all ages are held year-round at 9:15 A.M. each Sunday to learn about our Lord Jesus Christ through His Word.
- Junior Church: Every Sunday during worship service beginning at 10:30 A.M. for children grades K-5.
- Nursery: available Sunday during worship service for infants through age 3.
- Preschool Class: Every Sunday during worship service for ages 4 and 5.
- Bible study discussion groups: Formal and informal Bible studies meet for in-depth discussion on various books and topics in the Bible. Because groups change by season, contact our church office for more information.
- Vacation Bible School: VBS is held each summer for children in preschool through youth group ages. Bible lessons are brought to life through the work of many dedicated volunteers. Watch for online for VBS registration in the late Spring of each year!
- Youth group: Grades 6th-12th meet Sunday evenings from 6:00-8:00 P.M. during the school year for Bible lessons, fun, and fellowship. Contact Youth Leaders Randy Removchik and Spike Bowan through the church office for more information.
"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." —2 Corinthians 13:13-14
- Calvary seniors: This group is for those aged 50 and over who like to get together and, well, do pretty much anything a senior group likes to do!
- Men's fellowship: Participation in Bible studies, prayer, breakfasts, facility projects and serving those in need are ways that men can fellowship at Calvary.
"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge in the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." —Galatians 5:12-14
- Service Committee: Feeding a crowd is a major undertaking and the Service Committee always rises to the challenge! Coffee and pastries on Sunday mornings, church picnics and funeral repasts are how we practice hospitality.
J O I N U S !
9:15 AM Sunday school
10:30 AM Worship service
E V E N T S
See HOME page & CALENDAR